Warranty & Returns
Full 3 Year Parts Warranty:
During the first three years after the date of original purchase, BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. will repair or replace any parts which are defective in material or workmanship due to normal non-commercial use in accordance with the owner’s manual supplied by BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. Proof of date of purchase may be required by BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. either in the form of a warranty registration card on file or copy of original invoice. After assessment by an authorized BioLet service technician, BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. will ship replacement parts and instructions for replacement to the customer. Labor for the replacement of the defective parts is the responsibility of the customer. In the event the customer is unable to service the unit themselves they may elect, at their expense, to completely sanitize the unit and return it to BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. for repair. Any unit received by BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. for service that is not sanitized will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. No unit may be return to BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. for repair without an authorized Return Material Authorization (RMA). Any returns received without a proper Return Material Authorization (RMA) will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. This warranty extends to the replacement of defective parts only; any additional costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Limited Lifetime Body Warranty:
In addition to the full 3 year parts warranty described above, BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. will replace unit body parts (top, base, and tray door) which are defective in material or workmanship due to normal non-commercial use in accordance with the owner’s manual supplied by BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. for the lifetime of the original owner. In the event the exact replacement part is not available BioLet Toilet Systems Inc. will supply the customer with modifiable parts or issue a credit equal to the value of the part to be deducted from the purchase of a new unit.
Unless defective, a 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned products. All returned merchandise must be unused in the original packaging and all components, manuals and registration card(s) included. Product that is returned incomplete, or damaged, -- if accepted -- will require a deduction. This deduction is final. If you have merchandise that is malfunctioning or seems to be defective, we will do our best to help you obtain technical support or make arrangements to repair the product. In many cases, we can diagnose and resolve concerns over the phone. For more information, please call us at 1-800-524-6538
To return a product, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) within 30 days of the original ship date by calling 1-800-524-6538 or email email@example.com.
2. Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization #: Original order number (located on packing slip), name of product being returned, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address.
3. Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging and that all components, manuals, and accessories are included.
4. For your protection, use a "traceable" ground shipping method.
5. Address the package to:
BioLet Toilet Systems Returns
165 W Broadway St
Dover, OH 44622
6. Return the merchandise within 15 days of issuance of the RA#. Print the Return Authorization # clearly on the outside of the package. Packages without a Return Authorization # will be returned to sender.